How to Play
1. Each ticket can win prizes in all 18 weeks (Thursday - Monday) of the regular football season. The first game is Thursday, September 8, 2022.
2. Each ticket has a unique CODE (randomly generated) that represents five different teams (randomly assigned) each week. Ticket holders can not choose their teams. No two tickets have the same CODE. All 18 weeks of code/team combinations are assigned and available for viewing now.
3. Each week, the points scored by the 5 teams represented by your unique CODE will be added up. The 5 highest scoring tickets and the lowest scoring ticket all win prizes. In case of ties, prizes will be combined and split between the winners.
The amount of total prize money to be won will be announced on September 8, 2022. Prize money will be 60% of the total ticket sales by noon on September 8, 2022, up to $8500.
4. Teams not playing in any given week ('Bye Week' or any other reason a team does not play) will be assigned the score for that team from the game they last played.
5. Winners will be automatically notified by email and checks to the winners will be mailed each week.
- Volunteers needed ~ Click on the SignUp Genius link to sign up for one, or many, time slots! VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES AND SIGN-UP LINK Remember, this event wouldn't be a success without your help!
- Get your 2022 St. Ambrose Applefest T-Shirt via Pre-Order. They are $13 each and may be worn as Spirit wear throughout the school year. Deadline to order is Noon on August 29th. Download and print the order form CLICK HERE and submit with payment to the Parish Office, Attn: Applefest Tshirts / Mary Kine.
- Place your Applefest Pulled Pork Order by Monday Sept. 12th! Pick up will be Saturday, September 17th at the Food Tent after 5 p.m. Download and print the order form CLICK HERE and submit to school or Parish Office, Attn: Alison Richars or call or text Alison at (618)363-2527 to place order. You may pay in advance when order is placed or pay when you pick up.
- Grand Raffle tickets are $20 each or buy 3 and get one BONUS ticket FREE! Tickets can be purchased online at https://SAApplefest2022.givesmart.com, from the Parish Office during regular business hours, or at the event. Winners will be announced on September 18th at 1 p.m. in the Community Center.
- Presale wristbands are good for unlimited use for all inflatables on Friday and Saturday during our event. Wristbands are $25 each for presale ($30 at Applefest) Yes! A separate wristband is needed for both Friday and Saturday, if you are attending both evenings. Presale orders are due by Wednesday, September 14th. Wristbands will not be issued without completed order form and payment in full and are NOT for sale in the school office.
3 ways to purchase presale wristbands:
- Send the order form CLICK HERE with payment to school office in an envelope marked “Attn: Mary Kline, Wristband Preorder”
- After school, at the bottom of the stairs, at 2:30 p.m. on Monday, Sept.12 thru Thursday, Sept.15. No presale Wristbands will be sold after this date.
- After 4:30 p.m. Mass on Saturday, Sept.10th and after 10:30 a.m. Mass on Sunday, Sept.11th at the main entrance.