Natural Family Planning (NFP) is a way of following God's plan for achieving and/or avoiding pregnancy.
John and Sheila Kippley have penned a most useful book for couples preparing for the Sacrament of Holy Matrimony. I think its title—The Ecology of Christian Marriage—is appropriate in this environmentally conscious age. Click here for free eBook
Short and easy to read, this small book is packed with a wealth of helpful information to help couples achieve a happy ecology in their marital life. Readers will learn—
● how ecological breastfeeding benefits both baby and mother and is a natural child-spacer;
● that systematic Natural Family Planning (NFP) based on awareness of the female fertility cycle can be used both to achieve and to postpone a pregnancy;
● why unnatural forms of birth control contravene the authentic human ecology found in God’s plan for love, life, marriage, and the family;
● that placing God at the center of their lives will help them remain faithful to each other for better and for worse until death;
● that Christian marriage is a covenant that is renewed and deepened in and through the marriage act when done honestly as a total gift of self (including fertility) and with generosity (open to life), but becomes deformed when rooted in selfishness and closed to new life.