ST. AMBROSE CATHOLIC SCHOOL
Providing a foundation of Catholic truths and values. Students will leave St. Ambrose with the knowledge and skills necessary for life in the modern world.
822 W. Homer Adams Parkway, Godfrey, IL 62035
Call 618-466-4216 | Fax 618-466-4575
- Now thru March 17 | Hoop It Up Basketball Raffle Tickets are on Sale SABasketball24.givesmart.com
- February 23 | Spirit Wear Friday | 2 p.m. Stations of the Cross
- March 1 | Registration Opens
- March 4 at St. Mary's | Attend Jason Evert’s Purified and the Theology of Your Body talks. Tickets on sale now for $25. Click here for video message
- March 8 | End of 3rd Quarter | Spirit Wear Day
- March 15 | NO SCHOOL | Teacher In-Service | Report Cards Open
- About Us
- Student Life
- SAPA Info and Volunteering
- Upcoming Fundraisers, Events, & Ways to Give
Report It - Our St. Ambrose Catholic School anonymous reporting system allows students or parents in the school community to anonymously submit information, tips, or notification about things like safety threats, bullying, alcohol or drug use, depression, suicide or self-harm, violence, and more.
End of Year Tax Information:
- Instructions on printing Payment Summary - A detailed breakdown for each child, school year, and tuition type that can be used when filing taxes. If you do not use FACTS to pay school tuition, you will receive a receipt from the Business Office.
St. Ambrose School provides a foundation of Catholic truths and values. Students will leave with the knowledge and skills necessary for life in the modern world.
We believe that each child is a unique person created by God to fulfill a special purpose in the world. Thus, it is the responsibility of the Catholic school to ensure that the Christian potential of each child is reached by developing and strengthening the whole person — spiritually, morally, intellectually, physically, and socially.
We believe that the parents are the first and foremost educators of the child in the ways of faith. It is through them that the child first receives an insight into God’s love and acquires Christian attitudes and values. It is only through mutual cooperation and support by both home and school that the interests of the child can be served best. By our actions together, we serve as living witnesses of the Good News and sharers of the faith, thus empowering the child to be developed for the service of others and to take a rightful place in answering God’s call.
KEY FACTS AT ST. AMBROSE
75 YEARS OF ACADEMIC EXCELLENCE IN A CATHOLIC ENVIRONMENT
We have every advantage in terms of space, environment, opportunity, resources, leadership and companionship. May we continue to answer our own personal call as a thanksgiving for all that we have here at St. Ambrose.
248 STUDENTS PREK-8TH GRADE
SAINTS HELPING HEROES
Service Projects that focus on building meaningful community relationships while honoring every day heroes
Chromebooks for every student
- School Plays
- Academic Competitions
What Our Families Say About Us
We chose St. Ambrose Catholic School to provide our girls with a solid educational and spiritual foundation. Thus far, the excellent teachers and staff have made this goal a reality. The girls look forward to learning and going to school and we cannot ask for much more than that. We are forever grateful for all the hard work that is put towards helping form them into the great little people they are today.
Our children have benfited immensely from the well-rounded educational experience at St. Ambrose. Not only have they grown academically, they've also gained spiritually and socially. It's comforting knowing our kids are at a school with staff and peers that have known them for years and share values similar to our own.